Have you ever felt the need of recording your screen? Well, taking screen shot of a message or a pic is a different thing, but recording your screen is different. For instance, if you are playing a game and you are doing your best in the game, then you will feel the need of recording the screen so that you can show your performance to your friends later on. Well, if you are not aware about how to record the iPhone screen, here you go.
- Initially, install the AirShou app from the App Store. If the app is not present on the App Store, navigate to emu4ios.net and download the file. Once downloaded, install the app.
- If the app is not downloaded from App Store, you might get “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” message. On your own risk, you can trust this app. In order to do so, go to Settings. Click on General and then Profiles and Device Management. Find the AirShou profile and click the Trust option present there.
- Now, open the AirShou app. You will need to sign in using a valid email ID. Once you have signed in, click the Record option from the main menu.
- Now you will be asked to name the recording. Name the file according to the purpose of the recording so that it will be easy for you to find it next time.
- Before you start recording, make sure that you choose your own device from the AirPlay. Also ensure that the Mirroring option is check on.
- Once you are done, click the red banner or go to the app and tap Stop.
So friends, now that you are aware of how to record your iPhone screen, start recording stuff and show it to your friends. Also, let us know if these tips were helpful or not.